Congressman Steve Stockman of Texas has officially signed on as a sponsor of H.R. 1523, the U.S. “Respect State Marijuana Laws Act“, bringing the total number of bipartisan sponsors to 19. Under this proposal the federal government would be required to respect the law of states which decide to legalize cannabis for medical or recreational purposes, …
Tag: h.r. 1523
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!