Black Lives Matter activists have endorsed an end to one of the most racially biased policies in the American legal system; cannabis prohibition. The group calling for the decriminalization of cannabis is part of their new Campaign ZERO. In addition to calling on Congress to pass legislation that would “end federal marijuana prohibition or end DEA …
Tag: h.b. 1940
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!