On Monday Vermont will become the 9th state to legalize marijuana, and the first to do so through state lawmakers (all other states with legal marijuana legalized through a citizen initiative). Governor Phil Scott say he will sign H. 511 into law on Monday, legalizing marijuana for everyone 21 and older. The new law will …
Tag: H. 511
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!