There’s “abundant preclinical literature demonstrating the anti-inflammatory effects of cannabinoid drugs in inflammation of the gut”, according to a new study published by the journal Inflammatory Bowel Disease. For the study, researchers “systematically reviewed publications on the benefit of drugs targeting the endo-cannabinoid system in intestinal inflammation.” They “collated studies examining outcomes for meta-analysis from EMBASE, MEDLINE and Pubmed …
Tag: Gut Inflammation marijuana
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!