There’s “abundant preclinical literature demonstrating the anti-inflammatory effects of cannabinoid drugs in inflammation of the gut”, according to a new study published by the journal Inflammatory Bowel Disease. For the study, researchers “systematically reviewed publications on the benefit of drugs targeting the endo-cannabinoid system in intestinal inflammation.” They “collated studies examining outcomes for meta-analysis from EMBASE, MEDLINE and Pubmed …
Tag: Gut Inflammation cannabinoids
- Study: Cannabinoids May Inhibit Tumor Growth in Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- New York Governor Signs Bill Adding Pain Management to List of Medical Cannabis Conditions
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!