Legislation to allow medical marijuana patients to legally possess firearms has been introduced in Nevada. Senator Kelvin Atkinson (D) of Las Vegas introduced Senate Bill 351 yesterday, which would allow medical marijuana patients to possess firearms and a conceal and carry permit. Under current law sheriffs are required to deny a weapons permit if someone is a …
Tag: guns marijuana
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!