Speaking at a an event in Guanajuato, Mexico, the Dalai Lama said that he supports legalizing the medical use of cannabis. The Dali Lama, who is the spiritual leader of Tibetan Buddhism, says that although he doesn’t support the use of cannabis for recreational purposes, the medical use of cannabis should be “the exception”.
- Oregon Garners Over $11.6 Million in Taxes From Marijuana Sales in October, Setting New Monthly Record
- New York Governor Andrew Cuomo Calls for Marijuana to be Legalized
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!