Speaking at a an event in Guanajuato, Mexico, the Dalai Lama said that he supports legalizing the medical use of cannabis. The Dali Lama, who is the spiritual leader of Tibetan Buddhism, says that although he doesn’t support the use of cannabis for recreational purposes, the medical use of cannabis should be “the exception”.
- Study Finds Consumers of CBD-Rich Cannabis Extracts “Generally Tested Negative for THC in Hair”
- WA Liquor and Cannabis Board Puts Hold on Edibles Ban, Seeks Public Comment
- Canada’s Marijuana Legalization Law Takes Effect on Wednesday
- Congressman Says Trump Plans to Back State Marijuana Laws, Unveil Federal Reforms, Following Midterms
- New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy Says State May Legalize Marijuana by the End of the Month
- FDA Seeking Public Comment on the Potential Rescheduling of Marijuana
- Pennsylvania Committee Passes Marijuana Decriminalization Bill
- Is Marijuana Legal in Maine
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!