Guam Governor Eddie Calvo on Tuesday introduced legislation to legalize marijuana for those 21 and older. According to Calvo the law is modeled after Colorado’s Amendment 64; however, it has been “heavily vetted and changed” to Guam. It would allow for the possession and use of up to an ounce of cannabis, and the personal …
Tag: guam weed
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!