Activists submitted approximately 3,800 signatures today to put an initiative to legalize cannabis to a vote this November in Saginaw, Michigan, nearly twice the required amount of 2,000. Also today, proponents of a similar initiative submitted roughly 600 signatures to put their proposal to a vote in Grosse Point, Michigan, over 100 more than the …
Tag: grosse point
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!