Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear has signed Senate Bill 124 into law, legalizing cannabidiol (a non-psychoactive cannabis compound) for medical purposes. Under the new law, which was approved unanimously by the Kentuck’ys House and Senate, universities in the state with a school of medicine will be authorized to produce and distribute the cannabis extract cannabidiol to qualified …
Tag: governor steve beshear
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!