Kentucky Governor Steve Beshear has signed Senate Bill 124 into law, legalizing cannabidiol (a non-psychoactive cannabis compound) for medical purposes. Under the new law, which was approved unanimously by the Kentuck’ys House and Senate, universities in the state with a school of medicine will be authorized to produce and distribute the cannabis extract cannabidiol to qualified …
Tag: governor steve beshear
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!