Vermont Governor Phil Scott says that tomorrow he will either sign into law, or veto a measure to legalize marijuana. Governor Phil Scott has until tomorrow, May 24th to either sign or veto a legislature-approved measure (Senate Bill 22) to legalize marijuana. If Scott doesn’t act, the bill will become law without his signature, something …
Tag: governor phil scott senate bill 22
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!