Vermont Governor Phil Scott says that tomorrow he will either sign into law, or veto a measure to legalize marijuana. Governor Phil Scott has until tomorrow, May 24th to either sign or veto a legislature-approved measure (Senate Bill 22) to legalize marijuana. If Scott doesn’t act, the bill will become law without his signature, something …
Tag: governor phil scott senate bill 22
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!