In his final week in office, Vermont Governor Peter Shumlin has pardoned 192 people who were convicted of cannabis possession. This brings the total number of pardons issued by Shumlin to 208, the most ever issued by a Vermont governor. “A minor marijuana possession charge should not be an anchor that holds back an individual …
Tag: governor peter schumlin marijuana
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!