Starting today, December 8th, and going until Christmas day, December 25h, Vermont Governor Peter E. Shumlin will consider pardoning “convictions of marijuana possession up to one ounce for those with no felony convictions or violent criminal convictions.” The possession of up to an ounce of cannabis was decriminalized by lawmakers in the state in 2013. …
Tag: Governor Peter E. Shumlin
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!