South Carolina’s Senate this week unanimously approved Senate Bill 839, a proposal to legalize hemp. The measure has already been approved by the state’s House of Representatives, meaning it will now go to Governor Nikki Haley for consideration. If signed into law by Governor Haley, or allowed to become law without her signature, the proposal …
Tag: governor nikki haley
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!