Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson and Wyoming Governor Matt Mead have both signed into law bills that nullify some FDA (Food and Drug Administration) restrictions that prevent terminally ill patients from using experimental treatments. Senate Bill 4 (Arkansas) and Senate File 3 (Wyoming) would both allow a patient suffering from a terminal disease who has considered …
Tag: governor matt mead
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!