Arkansas Governor Asa Hutchinson and Wyoming Governor Matt Mead have both signed into law bills that nullify some FDA (Food and Drug Administration) restrictions that prevent terminally ill patients from using experimental treatments. Senate Bill 4 (Arkansas) and Senate File 3 (Wyoming) would both allow a patient suffering from a terminal disease who has considered …
Tag: governor matt mead
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!