Legislation decriminalizing the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis in the United States Virgin Islands became law on Friday after the Senate voted unanimously to override Governor’s John P. DeJongh’s veto. Under the new law – which was included as a provision in the territory’s 2015 budget, and line-item vetoed by Governor DeJongh …
Tag: governor john p. dejongh
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!