Governors from four states have joined forces in sending a letter to Trump Administration officials urging them to support state marijuana laws. In the letter dated today, Governors Bill Walker (Alaska), John Hickenlooper (Colorado), Kate Brown (Oregon) and Jay Inslee (Washington) begin by asking Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin to “engage …
Tag: governor john hickenlooper cannabis
Four Governors Send Letter to Trump Administration Officials Urging them Respect State Marijuana Laws
- cole memo, governor jay inslee, governor jay inslee cannabis, governor jay inslee marijuana, governor john hickenlooper, governor john hickenlooper cannabis, governor john hickenlooper marijuana, governor kate brown, governor kate brown cannabis, governor kate brown marijuana, Governors Bill Walker, Governors Bill Walker cannabis, Governors Bill Walker marijuana
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Hemp Bombs Review
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!