Governors from four states have joined forces in sending a letter to Trump Administration officials urging them to support state marijuana laws. In the letter dated today, Governors Bill Walker (Alaska), John Hickenlooper (Colorado), Kate Brown (Oregon) and Jay Inslee (Washington) begin by asking Attorney General Jeff Sessions and Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin to “engage …
Tag: governor john hickenlooper cannabis
Four Governors Send Letter to Trump Administration Officials Urging them Respect State Marijuana Laws
- cole memo, governor jay inslee, governor jay inslee cannabis, governor jay inslee marijuana, governor john hickenlooper, governor john hickenlooper cannabis, governor john hickenlooper marijuana, governor kate brown, governor kate brown cannabis, governor kate brown marijuana, Governors Bill Walker, Governors Bill Walker cannabis, Governors Bill Walker marijuana
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!