Texas Governor Greg Abbott will sign Senate Bill 339 on Monday, a legislative proposal to legalize the medical use of low-THC cannabis for the treatment of epilepsy, according to a news advisory. Governor Abbott plans to sign the bill at an afternoon ceremony with the bill’s authors, Kevin Eltife (R-Tyler) and Stephanie Klick (R-Fort Worth). …
Tag: governor greg abbott
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!