Nebraska Governor Dave Heineman has signed Legislative Bill 1001, a proposal to legalize the cultivation of hemp for research purposes, into law. The measure takes immediate effect. Under the new law, the University of Nebraska and the state’s Department of Agriculture can now legally cultivate hemp for research purposes. Given the federal government recently legalized hemp research in states that …
Tag: governor dave heineman
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!