New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu says he will sign into law a bill that decriminalizes cannabis. Once signed into law, House Bill 640 will decriminalize the possession of up to three-quarters of an ounce of marijuana, reducing the charge from an arrestable misdemeanor as it is today, to a simple civil infraction punishable by a …
Tag: governor chris sununu cannabis
- governor chris sununu, governor chris sununu cannabis, governor chris sununu decriminalization, governor chris sununu marijuana, house bill 640, new hampshire, new hampshire cannabis, new hampshire decrim, new hampshire decriminalization, new hampshire marijuana, New Hampshire pot, New Hampshire weed
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!