New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu says he will sign into law a bill that decriminalizes cannabis. Once signed into law, House Bill 640 will decriminalize the possession of up to three-quarters of an ounce of marijuana, reducing the charge from an arrestable misdemeanor as it is today, to a simple civil infraction punishable by a …
Tag: governor chris sununu cannabis
- governor chris sununu, governor chris sununu cannabis, governor chris sununu decriminalization, governor chris sununu marijuana, house bill 640, new hampshire, new hampshire cannabis, new hampshire decrim, new hampshire decriminalization, new hampshire marijuana, New Hampshire pot, New Hampshire weed
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!