Idaho’s full Legislature has given approval to Senate Bill 1146, a proposal to legalize cannabis extracts for the treatment of seizure disorders. The proposal was approved with a 22 to 12 vote by the state’s Senate last month, and was given approval by the state’s House of Representatives this week with a 39 to 30 …
Tag: governor butch otter
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!