The Maryland House and Senate voted 86-55 and 29-17 today to override Governor Larry Hogan’s veto of Senate Bill 517, to decriminalize cannabis paraphernalia. The proposal, introduced by Senator Bobby Zirkin (D-Baltimore County), removes criminal penalties for the possession of cannabis paraphernalia, such as pipes, bongs and grinders. Governor Hogan vetoed this common sense measure …
Tag: Gonzales Research and Marketing Strategies
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!