The Maryland House and Senate voted 86-55 and 29-17 today to override Governor Larry Hogan’s veto of Senate Bill 517, to decriminalize cannabis paraphernalia. The proposal, introduced by Senator Bobby Zirkin (D-Baltimore County), removes criminal penalties for the possession of cannabis paraphernalia, such as pipes, bongs and grinders. Governor Hogan vetoed this common sense measure …
Tag: Gonzales Research and Marketing Strategies
- Study: Cannabis May Help Reduce Aggressive Behavior in Autism Patients
- Marijuana Use Doesn’t Lead to Deficits Associated With Schizophrenia, Finds Study
- Study: Cannabis May Help Control Hospital and Community-Acquired MRSA
- 10 Most Important Cannabis Studies Release in 2018 So Far
- In June, Oregon Garnered $8.5 Million in Taxes from Legal Marijuana Sales
- Study: CBD Increases Comfort in Dogs with Osteoarthritis
- Study: Marijuana Use Not Associated With Increased Risk of Dating Abuse
- There Was $129 Million in Marijuana and Marijuana Products Sold in Colorado in June
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Cannabis news and information.