In their newest annual report the Global Commission on Drug Policy’s has called for the global decriminalization of all drugs. The Commission includes former UN secretary-general Kofi Annan, as well as the former presidents of Colombia, Mexico and Brazil. The full report can be found by clicking here. As part of the new report, the …
Tag: Global Commission on Drug Policy’s
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!