By NORML Brain tumor patients treated with marijuana extracts have increased survival rates compared to those who go untreated; this is according to newly released research. Twenty-one patients with recurrent glioblastoma multiforme and who were undergoing conventional anti-cancer treatment participated in the study. Patients received either a proprietary cannabis extract containing a combination of THC …
Tag: Glioma patients
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!