CBD may “act as an adjunct to enhance treatment efficacy” in glioblastoma multiforme, which is “the most common and aggressive form of primary malignant brain tumor in adults”, according to a study published by the journal Translational Oncology. “Glioblastoma multiforme (GBM) is the most common and aggressive form of primary malignant brain tumor in adults, …
Tag: glioblastoma multiforme cannabidiol
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!