New polling commissioned by Detroit News and WDIV has found that 56% of Michigan residents support an initiative to legalize recreational cannabis put forth by the Michigan Comprehensive Cannabis Law Reform Committee (MCCLRC). According to the poll, which was conducted by the Glengariff Group Inc., 56% of those in Michigan favor MCCLRC’s initiative to legalize …
Tag: Glengariff Group Inc.
- Colorado Sets Marijuana Sales Record With Over $140 Million Sold in August
- Study Finds Consumers of CBD-Rich Cannabis Extracts “Generally Tested Negative for THC in Hair”
- WA Liquor and Cannabis Board Puts Hold on Edibles Ban, Seeks Public Comment
- Canada’s Marijuana Legalization Law Takes Effect on Wednesday
- Congressman Says Trump Plans to Back State Marijuana Laws, Unveil Federal Reforms, Following Midterms
- New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy Says State May Legalize Marijuana by the End of the Month
- FDA Seeking Public Comment on the Potential Rescheduling of Marijuana
- Pennsylvania Committee Passes Marijuana Decriminalization Bill
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!