New polling commissioned by Detroit News and WDIV has found that 56% of Michigan residents support an initiative to legalize recreational cannabis put forth by the Michigan Comprehensive Cannabis Law Reform Committee (MCCLRC). According to the poll, which was conducted by the Glengariff Group Inc., 56% of those in Michigan favor MCCLRC’s initiative to legalize …
Tag: Glengariff Group Inc.
- Marijuana Banking Bill Passed by West Virginia House of Delegates
- World Health Organization Expert Committee Calls For Changes In Cannabis’ International Classification
- Legislation to Legalize Marijuana Passed by New Mexico Committee
- Hawaii Committee Unanimously Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Study: Marijuana Consumption Linked to Increased Sperm Count
- Washington Senate Committee Passes Bill to Allow Patients to Buy Medical Marijuana Tax Free
- Oregon Garnered Over $107 Million in Marijuana Taxes in 2018
- Weekend Unlimited Wins the “Pot” Lottery
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!