By Allie Beckett, Marijuana.com Yes, you did read that headline correctly. Last Friday, the Oregon Liquor Control Commission announced that effective immediately, “kid-friendly” strain names will be outlawed in the recreational market. This regulation comes alongside strict packaging requirements that limit colorful and cartoon-like design. This new rule comes despite the fact that Oregon recreational cannabis is only …
Tag: girl scouts cookies cannabis
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!