Despite being far from over, 2015 has already been an incredible year for cannabis science, with numerous studies bringing forth further evidence that cannabis is an incredibly diverse, safe and effective medicine Although it’s extremely hard to narrow it down, below is a list of what we feel are the 10 most important cannabis-related studies …
Tag: Germinal Matrix Hemmorrhage
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!