Germany will legalize will legalize medical cannabis by the end of next year, Federal Health Minister Hermann Gröhe has announced. The German cabinet agreed Monday to pass a measure to allow the medical use of cannabis for seriously ill patients who have consulted with a doctor and “have no therapeutic alternative,” according to a press …
Tag: germany medical marijuana
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!