Georgia’s Senate Judiciary Committee has passed a measure that would significantly reduce the penalties associated with possessing small amounts of marijuana. Senate Bill 105, filed by Senator Harold Jones (D), would reduce the penalty associated with possessing up to a half ounce of cannabis from a potential one year prison sentence, to a maximum fine …
Tag: georgia weed
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!