Georgia Marijuana Possession Laws: 1 ounce or less: Penalty: Misdemeanor with up to 1 year in jail and a maximum fine of $1,000. More than 1 ounce: Penalty: Felony with 1 to 10 years in prison (1 year mandatory minimum) and a maximum fine of $5,000. For further information on Georgia marijuana …
Tag: Georgia Marijuana Possession Laws
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!