Georgia State Senator Curt Thompson has filed a constitutional amendment which would legalize the possession, use and state-licensed distribution of recreational cannabis. The proposal also addresses the medical use of cannabis by allowing patients to purchase the medicine tax-free. Under Senator Thompson’s proposal, the possession of up to two ounces of cannabis would be legal …
Tag: georgia legalization
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!