Georgia State Representative LaDawn Jones (D-Atlanta), along with three cosponsors, has introduced legislation to decriminalize the possession of up to an ounce of cannabis. Under the proposed law – House Bill 1046 – those caught possessing up to an ounce of cannabis in Georgia would no longer be arrested and charged with a criminal misdemeanor …
Tag: georgia decrim
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!