Georgia Marijuana Possession Laws: 1 ounce or less: Penalty: Misdemeanor with up to 1 year in jail and a maximum fine of $1,000. More than 1 ounce: Penalty: Felony with 1 to 10 years in prison (1 year mandatory minimum) and a maximum fine of $5,000. For further information on Georgia marijuana …
Tag: georgia cannabis laws
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!