By Nick Sheppard, TheDailyBeast.com Before “Choom Gang” Obama or “I didn’t inhale” Clinton, the first president likely smoked pot. Presidential aspirants smoking pot, states growing hemp for industrial use—2015 sounds a lot like 1776. In fact, America’s first president may have been one of the nation’s original users of medicinal marijuana. George Washington’s rotting teeth …
Tag: george washington cannabis use
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!