Presidential candidate and Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders will announce this evening that he supports completely removing cannabis from the federal list of controlled substances, effectively ending cannabis prohibition throughout the nation. The announcement will come during a speech at George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia, which will begin at 7pm EDT. “Too many Americans have …
Tag: george mason university
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!