A new study published in the journal Chemotherapy has found that cannabinoid receptor activation – something done naturally by cannabis and cannabinoids – can lead to the death of gastric cancer cells. For the study, researchers at the Catholic University of Korea’s Department of Internal Medicine studied the effects of a cannabinoid receptor agonist (which cannabis …
Tag: gastric cancer
- Here Are the 5 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!