Legal marijuana sales continue to surge in Washington State. In fiscal year (FY) 2017, which began on July 1st, there has been $1,142,722,905 in legal marijuana sold. This has already surpassed the total for FY 2016 ($972,729,675), even though there is over three months left in FY 2017. The over $1.1 billion in legal marijuana …
Tag: fy 2017
WA: Over $1.1 Billion In Legal Marijuana Sold So Far In FY 2017, Garnering Over $210 Million in Taxes
- Basic Health Plan Trust Account, fiscal year 2017, fy 2017, legal cannabis, legal cannabis sales, legal marijuana, legal marijuana sales, legal weed, legal weed sales, liquor and cannabis board, Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction, washington Basic Health Plan Trust Account, washington state, washington state cannabis, washington state marijuana, washington state weed
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!