Legal marijuana sales continue to surge in Washington State. In fiscal year (FY) 2017, which began on July 1st, there has been $1,142,722,905 in legal marijuana sold. This has already surpassed the total for FY 2016 ($972,729,675), even though there is over three months left in FY 2017. The over $1.1 billion in legal marijuana …
Tag: fy 2017
WA: Over $1.1 Billion In Legal Marijuana Sold So Far In FY 2017, Garnering Over $210 Million in Taxes
- Basic Health Plan Trust Account, fiscal year 2017, fy 2017, legal cannabis, legal cannabis sales, legal marijuana, legal marijuana sales, legal weed, legal weed sales, liquor and cannabis board, Office of the Superintendent of Public Instruction, washington Basic Health Plan Trust Account, washington state, washington state cannabis, washington state marijuana, washington state weed
- Study: Cannabis Terpenes have “Anti-Inflammatory, Antioxidant, Analgesic, Anticonvulsive, Antidepressant, Anxiolytic, Anticancer, Antitumor, Neuroprotective, Anti-Mutagenic, Anti-Allergic, Antibiotic and Anti-Diabetic Attributes”
- Study: Cannabis Can Help Treat Schizophrenia, Offering “a Fresh Start and Newfound Hope”
- It’s Official: North Dakota Marijuana Legalization Initiative Placed on November Ballot
- Study: Legalizing Medical Marijuana Associated with a 33.7% Reduction in Workplace Fatalities Among Those Aged 25 to 44
- Marijuana Expected to be Rescheduled Federally by the Fall
- Study: CBD Helps Heal Wounds During Their Early Stages
- Nearly $600 million in Legal Marijuana Sold in Denver Last Year, $44 Million in Taxes Garnered
- Study: 80% of Autistic Children Saw Improvements Afer Consuming CBD
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!