According to a new report released by the Marijuana Policy Group, there were over 18,000 new full-time-equivalent jobs created by the legal cannabis industry in Colorado in 2015 alone. According to the report, titled Economic Impact of Marijuana Legalization in Colorado, the cannabis industry generated $2.39 billion in primary and secondary business revenue last year. …
Tag: Full-Time Jobs
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!