After 21 years in prison serving a life sentence without parole for cannabis, Jeff Mizanskey, 61, is now officially a free man. In 1993, Jeff was charged with thirs third cannabis-related charge, and was sentenced to life without parole as part of the state’s “prior and persistent drug offender”, law which has since been repealed …
Tag: free Jeff Mizanskey
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!