The Independence, Oregon City Council has unanimously approved a 10% tax on recreational cannabis sales, in anticipation of voters approving legalization this November. Independence joins Forest Grove, Lake Oswego, Cornelius and Oregon City as cities that have approved taxes on recreational cannabis sales weeks prior to the state’s votes this November 4th on Measure 91, …
Tag: forest grove
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!