In states where cannabis is legal, the market has unsurprisingly thrived, with huge amounts of revenue – and taxes – rolling in. Now, a new report shows that on average, legal cannabis businesses in the U.S. produce an annual revenue per square foot that’s higher than Whole Foods, one of the nations most profitable grocers. …
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!