President-elect Donald Trump is considering Jim O’Neil to head the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), according to Bloomberg News. O’Neil is a supporter of legalizing cannabis, and has actively worked towards it; he previously served on the Board of Directors for the Coalition for Cannabis Policy Reform, which worked to legalized cannabis in California. O’Neil …
Tag: Food and Drug Administration chief
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!