The Tennessee Legislature has passed a bill to allow the medical use of cannabidiol (CBD) after FDA approval. House Bill 694 passed the Senate earlier this month with a 33 to 0 vote, and today passed the House with a vote of 90 to 0. It will now be sent to Governor Bill Haslam for …
Tag: food and drug administration cbd
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!