A new poll of Utah voters has found overwhelming support for legalizing medical marijuana. According to the poll, conducted by Fairbank, Maslin, Maullin, Metz & Associates (FM3), 73% of Utah voters support a recently announced ballot initiative that would legalize medical marijuana throughout the state, including 64% of Republicans and 63% of active LDS voters. …
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!