New polling out of Pennsylvania has found that a drastic majority of voters in the state support legalizing medical cannabis. According to the poll, conducted by Floyd Institute’s Center for Opinion Research at Franklin & Marshall College, 87% of Pennsylvania voters support legalizing cannabis for medical purposes. Among those 87%, 67% “strongly favor” medical cannabis …
Tag: floyd’s institute
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!