Legislation that would decriminalize marijuana possession has been filed in the Florida Legislature. House Bill 1403 was filed by State Representative Carlos Guillermo Smith (D), and the identical Senate Bill 1662 was filed by Senator Jeff Clemens (D). Under the proposed legislation, those caught possessing up to an ounce of cannabis will be charged with …
Tag: florida weed
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!