Advocates of a Florida initiative to legalize the possession, personal cultivation and distribution of cannabis by reclassifying it as a dietary supplement have begun collecting signatures with the goal of putting the measure to a vote next year. The Cannabis as a Dietary Supplement for Personal and Medical Use; Funding for Teacher Salaries Act, put …
Tag: Florida Organization of Reform
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!