Florida State Senator Jeff Brandes, a Republican from St. Petersburg, has filed legislation to explicitly legalize the possession, use and distribution of cannabis for medical purposes. Under Senate Bill 528, those with a qualifying condition such as epilepsy, cancer and HIV/AIDS who receive a recommendation from a physician would be legally authorized to possess and …
Tag: florida medical cannabis legalization
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!