Florida State Senator Jeff Brandes, a Republican from St. Petersburg, has filed legislation to explicitly legalize the possession, use and distribution of cannabis for medical purposes. Under Senate Bill 528, those with a qualifying condition such as epilepsy, cancer and HIV/AIDS who receive a recommendation from a physician would be legally authorized to possess and …
Tag: florida medical cannabis legalization
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!