Florida State Senator Dwight Bullard filed Senate Bill 1176 this week, a proposal to legalize the possession, private cultivation and state-licensed distribution of recreational cannabis for those 21 and older. Senate Bill 1176 would allow those 21 and older to possess up to 2.5 ounces of cannabis, and to cultivate up to six cannabis plants. …
Tag: florida legalization bill
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!