Florida State Senator Dwight Bullard filed Senate Bill 1176 this week, a proposal to legalize the possession, private cultivation and state-licensed distribution of recreational cannabis for those 21 and older. Senate Bill 1176 would allow those 21 and older to possess up to 2.5 ounces of cannabis, and to cultivate up to six cannabis plants. …
Tag: florida legalization bill
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!